- DURATION 03 Nights 04 Days
- TYPE OF TRIP ROAD TRIP
- START CITY Delhi And Jaipur
- DESTINATION CITY Ayodhya
Ayodhya is one of the most popular pilgrim destinations for Hindus lies in Uttar Pradesh. Base of Epic Ramayana and birth place of Shree Ram, Ayodhya is becoming highlighted destination of 2024 after Pran Pratishtha of Ram Lala in newly built Ram Mandir. The most awaited project of Ayodhya Dham phase 1 get completed in January 2024 and open for public after 23rd January. Ayodhya is well connected with road transport that takes approx 12 hours from Delhi via Taj Express highway and Agra Lucknow expressway. If you are looking for a memorable Ayodhya trip, Progressive Tour Travels Ayodhya holiday packages are right choice for you. We offer widest range of customised Ayodhya tour to suit every kind of traveller fromJaipur,Udaipur, Jodhpur Delhi, Mumbai, Mathura, Agra, Haridwar, Chennai or Ahmedabad.
Ayodhya- Shri Ram’s birth place is a sacred Dham steeped in history, mythology, and spirituality related to Ramayan erar Ram Mandir has a deep history associated with Ayodhya from destruction to construction. The newly inaugurated Ram Mandir is a symbol of faith, and devotion of devotees of Lord Ram. Everyone is excited to visit Ayodhya from India or tourists from world and have darshan at Ram Mandir. Ayodhya city is gifted with new airport- Maharishi Valmiki International Airport and revamped Ayodhya Dham Railway Station. Government also started many trains connecting Ayodhya city from capital city Lucknow, Delhi with recently added Vande Bharat trains. Best places to visit in Ayodhya are Shree Ram Janm Bhoomi, Ram Mandir, Saryu Ghat, Janki mahal, Dashrath Bhawan, Mani Parvat temple and Hanuman Garhi.
Here are a few important details to know about the Ayodhya Ram Mandir before your visit.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir darshan timings
Darshan timing for Ram Mandir in Ayodhya is from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM in morning while in evening darshan timing is 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Ram Mandir Temple Ayodhya Aarti Timings:
- Morning Aarti – 6:30 AM
- Afternoon Aarti – 12:00 PM
- Evening Aarti – 7:30 PM
Ayodhya Tour Places
Here is a brief of Ayodhya tour places in Ayodhya to visit in 2024 which offers visitors a glimpse of New Ayodhya, more developed, decorated, and magnificent with Ram Mandir.
- 1) Ram Mandir:- The magnificent Ram Mandir is ready with 1st floor and Vigrah of Shree Ram. Spanning in 54,700 sq ft, the temple area covers nearly 2.7 acres of land. The entire Ram Mandir Complex would be spread over nearly 70 acres and will be equipped to host about a million devotees at any time. The Mandir dimensions are 380 feet length, 161 feet height and 250 feet wide. The temple situated near Saryu River is built in traditional Nagar architectural style. The Temple with 392 pillars will have main Sanctrum, Mandaps. There are four temples on corners dedicated to Sun God, Lord Ganesha, Goddess Bhagwati and Lord Shiva.
- 2) Hanuman Garhi Temple:- This temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman is one of the most visited temples in Ayodhya and situated on hill top. Devotees and visitors climb a series of stairs to reach the Hanuman Garhi temple complex. The main deity in the temple is Lord Hanuman, and the idol is enshrined in a small cave-like structure.
- 3) Kanak Bhawan:- Kanak Bhawan is a palace made of gold is said to be gifted by Kaikeyi to Goddess Sita where you will find idols of Lord rama and Sita.
- 4) Dashrath Mahalaya Palace Museum:- This museum showcases artifacts and exhibits related to the history and culture of Ayodhya. It is located within the complex of the Dashrath Bhavan.
- 5) Treta Ke Thakur:- An ancient temple that is believed to be the place where Lord Rama performed the Ashwamedha Yagya.
- 6) Swarg Dwar:- Translated as the “Gateway to Heaven,” it is believed to be the spot from where Lord Rama is said to have entered heaven. Devotees believe that passing through this gate ensures a place in heaven after death.
- 7) Nageshwarnath Temple:- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple is considered one of the oldest in Ayodhya. It is believed to have been established by Lord Rama’s son, Kush.
- 8) Kala Ram Temple:- This temple is dedicated to Lord Rama and showcases idols in black stone. It is known for its unique architecture and religious importance.
- 9) Guptar Ghat:- A serene ghat on the banks of the Sarayu River, associated with the story of Lord Rama and his sons. It is a peaceful spot for reflection and prayer.
Ayodhya Tour Package from Delhi
Ayodhya tour would require 2-3 days at least to explore all major attractions. We offer 3 nights 4 days Ayodhya tour package from Delhi and Jaipur including round road trip. Delhi and jaipur to Ayodhya distance is 690 km approx. and can be covered in 10-11 hours. You can also book Varanasi Ayodhya Prayagraj tour package for a complete spiritual experience in India. Mathura to Ayodhya distance is 531 km, so if you are planning for Ram Krishna Janmbhoomi tour in India, you can extend you Mathura Vrindavan tour with Ayodhya.
How to Reach Ayodhya
Embrace the divine aura at Ram Janmbhoomi in Ayodhya for a spiritual retreat. Ayodhya is well connected by road, railways network with newly developing air network. Nearest airport is in Lucknow which is 130 kms from Ayodhya connected with. Ayodhya has its own airport – Maharishi Valmiki International Airport connected very well with domestic airports as Lucknow, Delhi, and Mumbai. You can book a taxi service in Ayodhya to enjoy sightseeing tour in Ayodhya and nearby places. If you are looking for a tempo traveller in Ayodhya for a group tour of 9-26 persons, contact us. You can also book car hire with driver, tempo traveller on rent, luxury van and buses to reach ayodhya.
Best Time to Visit Ayodhya
Ayodhya has emerged as trending destination to visit with most awaited Ram Mandir inauguration. Best time to visit Ayodhya is from October to April. May to June are warmer months experiencing high temperature. Book Ayodhya tour packages to explore best places with Progressive Tour Travels. Ayodhya is well known for celebrating Diwali festival with full excitement. Decoration of diyas on bank of Saryu River will mesmerize you and made your Diwali memorable ever. Ram Navami, Deepawali ad Dusshera are best time to get vibes of Rama devotion.
Day 1: Visit Delhi to Ayodhya
Ayodhya tour will start from Delhi with your chosen vehicle. After arrival stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Ayodhya Sightseeing tour
Get ready to explore the sightseeing places of Ayodhya such as hanuman Garhi and Janki Mahal. In the evening, visit the Saryu Ghat where you can attend the evening puja and go for a boating ride as well. Return back to the hotel, have a delicious dinner and go to sleep.
Day 3: A wonderful day at Shree Ram Janm bhoomi
Start your third day of Ayodhya trip with a delicious breakfast in the hotel after which go for a full day sightseeing of the city. Visit top attractions such as Ramkatha Park, Mani Parvat Temple, Dashrath Bhawan and then spend your afternoon in Ram Janmabhoomi. Delicious dinner and comfortable overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Back to Delhi
After wonderful tour of Ayodhya, return back to Delhi with memorable collections.
Car And Bus rental Ayodhya
Tempo Traveller rental Ayodhya 12 seater to 17 seater
Innova crysta rental in Ayodhya
Innova rental in Ayodhya
Etios rental in Ayodhya
dzire rental in Ayodhya
Bus hire in Ayodhya, Bus Rental in Ayodhya, Bus rental
A Ayodhya bus Rental & Coach hire service provider in Ayodhya, (UP)
Are you looking to hire a bus in Ayodhya for a local Ayodhya or outstation tour from Ayodhya
Then have a look at the below bus fleet from Rajasthan tour India which consist of buses like:
- AC Volvo Bus
- AC Deluxe Bus
- AC Mini Bus (18 seater,19,21,23,25,27,29,32,35,41,43,45,49,52,56 seater)
- All above with Non-AC option
Below we have shared complete details on how you can choose the correct bus for your trip, as per the total people. And at any time, you can contact me (sachin gupta) at +91 9251637375 /9001665544 for bus booking, or fill the contact form below.